Engineered to deliver best-in-class accuracy and reliability, the TX22 polymer sporting pistol shoots and feels every bit like a custom-tuned competition model without any costly upgrades or modifications.
From the short, smooth pull of its precision-designed Taurus Pittman Trigger System (PTS) to the built-in comfort of its ergonomic grip, the TX22 is one performance-driven full size that’s ready to race. Right out of the box.
- Single-action only striker-fire system
- 16 round magazine capacity
- Crisp, 5-lb. trigger pull with short reset
- Optimized slide weight for minimal recoil and fast target reacquisition
- Proprietary grip texturing for positive hand placement
- Fully adjustable rear sight
- Suppressor-ready muzzle threading
- Reversible mag release
- Integrated accessory rail
- Manufacturer: Taurus USA
- Model: TX22 FDE
- Caliber: 22LR
- Barrel Length: 4.10″
- Overall Length: 7.06″
- Height: 5.44″
- Width: 1.25″
- Weight: 17.30 oz.
- Action: SAO
- Trigger Pull: 5 lbs.
- Slide Finish: Black Hard Anodized
- Slide Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Front Sight: Fixed White Dot
- Rear Sight: Adjustable White Dot
- Magazine Capacity: 16 Rounds
- Number of Magazines: 2
- Safety: Manual; Ambidextrous
- Rail: Picatinny (Mil-STD 1913)
- Frame: FDE Finish
There are no reviews yet.